The CAEC Lineman scholarship is open to persons who are seeking training to become an electrical line worker and meet the eligibility requirements listed below. One award of up to $5,000 will be made annually. It will be valid for 12 months from the May award date.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Must be at least 18 years old by the course start date
- Must be resident of one of these Alabama counties: Autauga, Bibb, Chilton, Coosa, Dallas, Elmore, Lowndes, Montgomery, Perry, Talladega, or Tallapoosa
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be eligible to obtain a CDL driver’s license
Application Requirements: High School Transcript or GED Certificate, Copy of Valid Driver’s License and References
Deadline: March 1