Claim Your Scholarship Award

When you start school in the fall, please have the registrar’s office of the college or university contact us, providing written proof of your full-time enrollment (e.g., official schedule or an enrollment verification letter). Proof of enrollment can be sent:

  • By mail to: Jackie Johnson, CACF, 35 South Court Street, Montgomery, AL 36104
  • By email to:
  • By fax to: (334) 263-6225

Once we receive official confirmation of enrollment status, we will issue a check to the institution to be applied toward your expenses. Please keep in mind that the Central Alabama Community Foundation is unable to issue any scholarship awards without written proof of enrollment.